TravelStoremaker.com experience in the travel domain comes from the 12 years company overall experience in supporting and helping expand B2B customers worldwide (travel agencies and airlines using TravelStoreMaker.com IBE and other services), as well as B2C experience (supporting international online end customers bookings through TravelStoreMaker.com websites as well as traditional models of travel agency support).
Part of TravelStoreMaker.com business is full time operating IATA and Tour Operator licensed Travel Agency and customer care.
TravelStoreMaker.com has experience as an OTA, offering Multi-lingual Customer Support services to its own website and white label network (1500 websites and portals) of customers worldwide, queries and requests regarding flights, hotels, car rentals, cruises and other travel-related products and services from B2C customers in different locations worldwide:
- TravelStoreMaker.com has multi-location fulfillment capabilities experience for 12 years (ability to issue remotely tickets through travel agency partners and franchises in the UK, US, Italy, Holland, Greece, France, and other countries . This has contributed to the TravelStoreMaker.com global market experience in working with airline and other content providers operating on different markets.
- TravelStoreMaker.com provides multi-language support to those customer inquiries
- TravelStoreMaker.com staff are all IATA certified and with University Degrees(Most in Tourism), with extensive GDS and CRS experience (currently actively using Galileo, Worldspan, Amadeus and Sabre) as well as experience in working in an OTA environment (technical and online support capabilities)
- TravelStoreMaker.com has carefully selected employees with experience in servicing customers within various specific segments – business, luxury, leisure travel – providing air travel and hospitality reservation services (researches using both GDS and online based providers, direct contracts, bookings and post-booking activities) and Management staff with years of experience in the travel domain.
Our expertise includes but is not limited to:
- Making travel reservations (flight, hotel, car rental, cruises and packages)
- Supporting website customer inquiries
- Accepting credit card payments and working with payment gateways
- Ability to cover multiple market requirements and multi-location fulfilment capability
- Supporting a ‘typical’ Travel Agent’s fulfilment process – ticketing, voids, amendments, exchanges, refunds, ADM etc.
- Providing helpdesk services to other travel agencies (via emulation into their PCC’s ) and Worldspan 1st level agency helpdesk
- BPO – full time dedicated staff to hotel providers and hotels
- Virtual Hotel reception desk, auxiliary services for hotels – concierge services or Hotel Website Of the Future (support of online dynamic packages)
- Non-IATA travel agencies support as an IATA ticketing location (over 100 agencies)
- Home based travel agents model
TravelStoreMaker.com travel-related customer support experience includes support both on a full-time and part-time agent basis, as well as dedicated personnel and transaction-based support.
TravelStoreMaker.com travel contact centre supports any channel and way in which the customer chooses to contact us depending on the business model. Those include simultaneous and dedicated customer support provided by:
- telephone including toll free and Skype numbers worldwide terminated to TSM call center lines
- mobile phones
- chat channels
- on-line tickets systems
- face to face customer service in our Sofia office
TravelStoreMaker.com Customer Support department handles roughly 8000 to 10 000 inquiries per month and has 12 years of experience (including 24/7 support for over 8 years) Our BPO customers – short case studies:
TravelClick Inc – TravelStoreMaker.com established its TravelClcik Inc support team in February 2009. Services have been implemented in major European languages to support customers using TravelClick products and solutions via email and phone. The initial team consisted of 5 support agents growing up to 21 dedicated agents until June 2011 when TravelClcik changed their global customer care strategy and reorganized their call centre activities as well. Overall, the TravelStoreMaker.com team achieved a very high success rate and was even involved in some special projects in which the support provided to TravelClcik’s customers was evaluated high. The portfolio included 400 mid and big size hotels and hotel chains in EMEA.
Genesis Travel Group is a company that provided an IBE to 400 travel agencies in the USA and Canada along with 1st level Worldspan functionality helpdesk. TravelStoreMaker.com provided 24/7 full-time agents and technical support for Genesis Travel Group customers, answering Worldspan general-format questions, Worldspan ticketing questions (including new issuance, voids, refunds) and Worldspan functionality questions. Additionally, TravelStoreMaker.com provided 24/7 ticket fulfilment services to Genesis Travel Alliance customers, monitored queues for ticketing, forwarded tickets to Genesis ticket printers, and handled voids/refunds/exchanges/schedule changes via chat/e-mail/phone.
TravelJungle.com is an e-travel company and one of the earliest customers to whom TravelStoreMaker.com provided 24/7 dedicated support to end clients in Europe and the USA, making flight reservations online through TravelJungle.com websites using TravelJungle.com own technology. About one month after the start of the project TravelStoreMaker.com developed a training document with best practices and ways to avoid the most common mistakes that were used as a base reference for the training of all newly hired agents. The project started with 2 dedicated agents (day shift), and within one year due to a significant increase of volumes, the support staff increased to 8 dedicated agents covering 24/7.
TravelStroreMaker.com call centre services expand to support other (non- travel-related) business domains applying the latest technology and best practices for inbound, outbound and e-contact services that can be customized to meet the requirements of any business model.
1. Inbound services
- Customer service
- Product support
- Order taking
- Sales support (upsells, down-sells, cross-sells)
2. Outbound services
- Customer service and retention
- Lead generation and qualification
- Surveys and market research
- Sales support (upsells, down-sells, cross-sells)
- Web callback
3. E-contact services
- Web chat
- Email support service
4. Data Management
In the Era of high technologies quick and easy access to data as well as data, integrity are crucial for a successful business. Management of data sometimes is a complex and time-consuming activity that can affect your company’s effectiveness and slow down your growth. Bulpros Data Management services conform to security principles of ISO 27001 standard and include:
- Data entry
- Data processing
- Data capture
- Data mining
- Data converting
5. Content Management
- Document management
- Catalogue management
- Content conversion
- Document archival and retrieval